We’ve updated the game to Version 0.3.0, adding multiple features and making a lot of improvements :
- Added Crafting, Studying, Dismantling and Enhancing of items. You need to study multiple items of the same kind to learn that item’s blueprint, which is then used in Crafting. Dismantling items allows you to get back some of the item’s components to be reused in Crafting. Dismantling components like cloth or leather gives material residues that can be used in Enhancing the level of items, up to a maximum of +8. This allows you to increase your battle rating while waiting for the next tier of items to be available.
- Items are now stacked in the inventory. Each item’s type has a maximum stack size.
- Reworked most lists to add filters, and some default action buttons (like a Buy button and Sell button on the merchant’s screens).
- Reworked the stats on items that can be equipped, for example adding critical hit bonuses to some weapon types and dodge to some armors.
- Added a confirmation window on some key features like studying or dismantling items as they destroy the items during the process.
- Added a ‘Request Pending’ window to show that the request was sent to the server and that we are awaiting an answer.
- Reworked the item’s details window to show more information, and divided the item’s modifiers in categories (offensives, defensives and others).
- Clicking on an item In the Equipment window no longer auto unequip the item. It now shows the item’s details window with an unequip button.
- Modified the animation’s code to stop some delayed animations, like blocking after being done playing a long spellcasting animation.